[Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP]
Yo and behold I can now Post thanks to Soulripper here is my formal application.

Steam name: ltblackcoat

Character name: John "Blackcoat" Black

Hours played: Beyond 200

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join): As sure as Butter on Buttered Toast.

Age (we will not hold this against you): 25

Last clan and why you left: N/A (If wrong I can not remember)

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: Passive, I'm that Odd dude that enjoys waiting around talking to people not killing them and building interior decorations (less confident building the structure itself but keen to learn), Mind you I do also enjoy being sneaky.

What your ideal job role would be (you may suggest a new one): Logistics Overseer/Officer (Meta wise a officer if not Head of passive RP) [Note: Grammar may need a look at on this question Mike, no need for the "...Would be"]

Why you would be suited for this specific role: I have had positive feed back In positions of leadership and responsibility and have had a long interest and history in such roles (includes Gmod RP). I also Consider myself quite calm (Mad But calm) and even diplomatic, and unlike some take genuine interest in "dull" jobs.

What could you bring to The Syndicate: Basically see above, But I am also quite experienced and love to think (and talk truthfully).

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Adequate.

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): I am very familiar with the majority of laws.

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': Following the orders if not unethical (although RP wise I can tolerate a lot) I have tolerated Fools and tyrants But ultimately there is that mutual respect line, the "position" only earns so much respect. But do not be alarmed it takes a LOT to truly get under my skin and its simple to gain my loyalty.

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): Differs but I'm open about it.

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario:

You are a member of Syndicate Security, posted to the lobby and your aim is to keep the staff safe and keep the lobby controlled. An intoxicated citizen enters the lobby and begins shouting at the receptionist about how he has a meeting with the Director and refuses to leave until he gets his meeting.

What would be your approach to this situation?

Depends greatly On some factors, Buts lets assume the most frequent one:

(Some Muppet wants a laugh Drunk RP'ing, And I (the guard) Am in charge of the Lobby)

The subject will be first asked to calm down. (no need to even draw weapon) I will check if its true, yes problem solved, No on the other hand requires the next step.

Ask subject to leave, Likely he wont, warn him I will call the Police (Unless I'm requested not to use them) where he will then be processed, But what If they become Violent?

Call it in, Deal with it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP] - by ltblackcoat - 10-28-2015, 12:29 PM