[Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP]
Steam name: Nipple
Character name: Joe Molley
Hours played:567
Last clan and why you left: Don't actually remember what was last clan i was in before cause it's one year from it already.
Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: I'd perfer more passive rp, last thing i would like to do for someone is killing.
What your ideal job role would be (you may suggest a new one): I would really enjoy RPng as detective!
Why you would be suited for this specific role: Cause i really enjoy to investigate and explore diffrent places/things. In this case they would be crimescenes and diffrent deaths.
What could you bring to The Syndicate: Some passive rp, maybe some humor Cheese not much but i hope enough!
Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Well i actually spell (what i think) pretty well, but noone is perfect. ^^
Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Yes i have readed the rules and i am not willing to break any of them!
What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': You listen your clan leader/someone in higher place than you and respect his decision and follow and help him in his decision. You cannot go and do whatever you wan't alone.
Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): Almost everyday after 6pm

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario (this will change weekly):

You are a member of Syndicate Security, posted to the lobby and your aim is to keep the staff safe and keep the lobby controlled. An intoxicated citizen enters the lobby and begins shouting at the receptionist about how he has a meeting with the Director and refuses to leave until he gets his meeting.

What would be your approach to this situation? I would try to calm down him for first of all, after that i ask the director does he have any kind of meeting with this person. After that if he dosen't i will send him outside the building. (ofcourse if he will not leave when gun pointing at him it will be fearRP and i would call adming on the place)

EDIT: My bad for not highlighting the questions
         [Image: podlau939fb.png]
                                                  Go -> here and drop +rep

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP] - by Nipple - 10-19-2015, 06:13 PM