Poll: Should players be allowed to disallow certain admins to review their case to limit bias?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
48.15%
13 48.15%
No
51.85%
14 51.85%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should people be allowed to disallow certain admins to review their (un)ban requests?
(09-25-2015, 08:41 AM)DVN Wrote: I'm sorry but you literally seem to have this vendetta against all staff members and how they carry out their work ever since that thread was denied. You keep saying don't mention previous threads but ever since yours was denied I've never seen this many suggestions counter-acting staff members conduct. Any staff member has the power to reply to the thread, whether the user has requested so or not. If you've reported them, they cannot close it themselves, so what do you have to worry about?

Please try not to create a flame war by personally attacking me. I looked throughout the posts and it seemed that the players involved are upset that certain admins reviewed their post, why not just let a different admin review the post? 

Why are you bringing up my case? It was not reviewed by the person whom I placed the request on and has no valid reason to be brought up. Please refrain from bringing up posts or talking about them. Thanks, Zerdrick
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should people be allowed to disallow certain admins to review their (un)ban requests? - by Ali - 09-25-2015, 02:26 PM