[FL]NightHawk | FailRP and Random Raid
‘It was a mistake on my end. I miss read the rule. I will own up and say that I was in the wrong here. It was an honest mistake.’
You state that you ‘miss read the rules’. As an admin, you are here to uphold the rules and enforce them. However, how can you be trusted to perform such a task if you mis-read the rules?  
You also state that it was an ‘honest mistake’ however within a minute of the law that banned cars was put in place you change your name to ‘Armed Car Enthusiast’.

According to rule 14.3 it states:
‘14.3 Do not switch jobs with the sole intention of joining a raid (powergaming). This also applies to custom jobs.’
Not only have you broken rule rule 14.2 you have also broken rule 14.3 within the space of a few minutes.
One of these rule breakes can be considered a honest mistake but two is not a honest mistake for an admin.

I would also like to note this. You changed your job to a ‘car enthusiast’ however at this time you didn’t even have a car spawned in, which could equally fall under this rule :
‘16.6 Do not FailRP. Car thieves need chop-shops, and burglars need places to store their stolen goods. Proper background RP draws the line between crime and rule-breaking.’
Due to you raiding while you don’t even own a car which accounts for even more FailRP.

I request that logs are provided of this to prove each of my points.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FL]NightHawk | FailRP and Random Raid - by Awestruck - 09-23-2015, 07:28 PM