Admin Abuse on Grub
(09-22-2015, 12:58 AM)Grub Wrote: You think I abused my powers because I stopped a potential flame war and because you were upset about the outcome of the abuse thread? You got your answer on the abuse thread after I spent many hours reviewing the case. You weren't happy so you tried to revive it.

Hey, I made an admin abuse post a month ago that showed that an admin was using noclip and his admin prop gun to unstick themselves from a world prop while raiding me and it got denied earlier today, anyone else think its unfair that they can use admin powers to aid themselves in raiding?

I'm not going to allow you to continue something that was already ended. It doesn't work that way.

My post has nothing to do with the case,

Stop lying, its blatantly obvious it had to do with the case when the first line is,

Hey, I made an admin abuse post a month ago that showed that an admin was using noclip and his admin prop gun to unstick themselves from a world prop while raiding me and it got denied earlier today, anyone else think its unfair that they can use admin powers to aid themselves in raiding?

Here is a link to the post which has been denied and closed: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63894

I just find it weird that they can use noclip to free themselves and their friends when raiding a person, it even says in this post: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63609 that "Using noclip or teleport to help some friends in a raid." is considered admin abuse.

You do a direct LINK to the abuse thread.

Quote:"You think I abused my powers because I stopped a potential flame war and because you were upset about the outcome of the abuse thread?"

I never created or asked for the flame from Nighthawkd to start why should my post be locked because a user came into a thread I created and started flaming?, "This thread was meant to be a way to gage the public on their opinion about Admins/Moderators and their ability to use the noclip command and the admin physgun to be able to "unstuck" themselves during a raid."

Quote:"You got your answer on the abuse thread after I spent many hours reviewing the case. You weren't happy so you tried to revive it."

I never tried to revive the abuse thread, as I have stated already "This thread was meant to be a way to gage the public on their opinion about Admins/Moderators and their ability to use the noclip command and the admin physgun to be able to "unstuck" themselves during a raid."

Quote:"I'm not going to allow you to continue something that was already ended. It doesn't work that way."

I am not continuing anything, as I have stated "This thread was meant to be a way to gage the public on their opinion about Admins/Moderators and their ability to use the noclip command and the admin physgun to be able to "unstuck" themselves during a raid."

Quote:"Stop lying, its blatantly obvious it had to do with the case when the first line is,"

Please do not accuse me of lying, The post was about the general idea of admins and moderators being able to use admin abilities such as noclip and their physgun to free themselves when stuck while this is being considered as admin abuse, "Using noclip or teleport to help some friends in a raid." .

Quote:"You do a direct LINK to the abuse thread."

I directly link to the abuse thread to use as context for the people who may have a misunderstanding or are confused about what I am talking about when I say "an admin was using noclip and his admin prop gun to unstick themselves from a world prop while raiding me"
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)

Messages In This Thread
Admin Abuse on Grub - by Ali - 09-22-2015, 12:51 AM
RE: Admin Abuse on Grub - by Grub - 09-22-2015, 12:58 AM
RE: Admin Abuse on Grub - by Ali - 09-22-2015, 01:14 AM
RE: Admin Abuse on Grub - by Jan - 09-22-2015, 08:49 AM
RE: Admin Abuse on Grub - by Ali - 09-22-2015, 02:51 PM
RE: Admin Abuse on Grub - by Suarez - 09-22-2015, 03:16 PM
RE: Admin Abuse on Grub - by SoulRipper - 09-22-2015, 03:16 PM