Remen's Unban Request (Remove from record)
I quite literally ran up to the corpse and punched the air once, punching a ragdolled body itself is the equivalent of jumping onto a live person in a ragdolled state which has been a rule of Fearless since 2012, I've been a part of this community long enough to have that specific rule pop up in my head mentally whenever I spot a ragdolled person. I've done worse in the past and received my punishment for doing so, I didn't create a ban appeal because I knew the risks at hand and myself that it was intended. Creating a ban appeal for a ban lasting no longer than 24hrs and retaliating this much. I don't know what else to post, I'm not trying to insinuate an argument, that was never my intention but rather to explain my side in greater detail. Just look at this situation from another perspective.

Edit:

This was the state the body was in, this was a point I didn't do a good job of explaining to Nighthawkd while the moderators were questioning me. This generally happens whenever a person is insta-killed, in this video the rebel collided with a car at high speeds. If you try and punch the body it will do nothing, as if you're punching the ground. If you shoot it however, it will react how it normally should, bullet collides with the corpse > blood effects etc. In no way was I interrupting anyone's RP experience.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remen's Unban Request - by Ivan Tempski - 09-12-2015, 08:58 AM
RE: Remen's Unban Request - by Remen3 - 09-12-2015, 05:10 PM