Suarez Abusing Admin noclip and phisgun for rp
(08-19-2015, 02:13 PM)Suarez Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 12:38 PM)Edned Wrote: Involved

I saw him doing this earlier also, I wish I took a screenshot.

When Suarez did this, I did not agree either. The point of a staff member's Physgun/NoClip is for administrative purposes, not to RP with.
Earlier, I died from a glitch of the car, and instead of helping me, He messaged me on steam saying: "YOUR CAR IS BEING REPO'D".
I think this was a very mingey RP, and was an abuse of his admin tools also.

This is Suarez's comment, when I informed him it is abuse of his staff tools.
[Image: 750e1dbba06bce0c22c1cbb007c6aa60.png]

I swear you were joking earlier hence why I replied like that. The reason for your car getting repossessed was because of the fact it was parked improperly and we assisted the government.

Not to mention the fact you lied about your HUD messing up to then reconnect to get your car back hence the "I know what you did" message.

Hello Suarez,

As soon as you realized I was knocked out in my car (I was still inside it), you picked my car up into the air, despite my @ call saying I glitched in the car, you continued to put the car onto the trailer and then welded it.
After you had finished putting the car on the trailer, you then revived me and drove off with my car.
It so happened, after you revived me, it still had the knockout message on my screen, therefore I had to relog to fix it.

As you mentioned you were in the government, may I remind you of this rule:
12.1 Do not steal cars when you are working for the government. You may impound a car when appropriate to be later given back in return for a fine or warning.

And May I also remind you of the metagaming rule:
[Image: 7589283c5ce9b91f3c2d81172adafbdd.png]
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suarez Abusing Admin noclip and phisgun for rp - by Edned - 08-19-2015, 02:27 PM