Problem With Server?
Exclamation 
Hey All!

When i recently came back to fearless, playing on the server, i noticed i would be able to play for a maximum of... 15 minutes, before crashing. Yes, yes, you may say, ''Your computer is this or that''.. but rest assure, it's not my computer/steam/gmod... i believe it's the server. 

BUT!

Why do i believe in this? Well... I play on other game modes, for the fun of it... Now. When playing on DIFFERENT servers, i noticed that.... i am able to play... TILL I LOG OFF/QUIT! That's amazing stuff. Any games played or other servers player, i do not crash. But in fearless i do.

BUT! (again)

I Also noticed, this situation, and for many, started when the server was able to hold players from a slot of 50 to 75. And it could make a massive difference. I believe the fact that more players are able to play, spawn more items, drive cars, etc... had cause a lot more problems for people [crashing]. My FPS has dropped so low... i had to lower all my graphics in the settings to 'low'. I did this for the server btw, because it's... AWESOME. However other games on gmod played are pretty rubbish, visually. Maybe without our knowledge the server lossed some ram or something [soz im a noob at this RAM stuff]. 

In other words, the crash many players, including me, makes me wnat to SMASH the computer screen. But i think it could be sorted if we lower the slots? maybe for a while to see if there's any difference. 

I tried every thing, from reinstalling gmod to validating files on gmod and other stuff. I think this should be taken to account and hopefully sort it out VERY SOON!

Thanks,
TroubledTroll

Messages In This Thread
Problem With Server? - by TroubledTroll - 08-02-2015, 07:43 PM
RE: Problem With Server? - by TroubledTroll - 08-02-2015, 07:48 PM
RE: Problem With Server? - by DVN - 08-02-2015, 07:53 PM
RE: Problem With Server? - by Trevor Jackson - 08-02-2015, 08:00 PM
RE: Problem With Server? - by TroubledTroll - 08-02-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: Problem With Server? - by Trevor Jackson - 08-02-2015, 10:34 PM
RE: Problem With Server? - by James_Gaff - 08-02-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: Problem With Server? - by TroubledTroll - 08-02-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: Problem With Server? - by Bradley - 08-02-2015, 11:53 PM