Please, the Team of fearless.
Thank you for making this appeal. I also thank you for waiting the required time before making an unban request after your first denial as stated. I will post the rule below for reference.

"Ban time over 1 year - You are allowed to post an unban request 3 months after the first denial, then every 8 months after the previous unban denials."

You were banned on 2015-03-30 04:01:14 so it has been 4 months since your ban and denial. I feel that this has hopefully given you enough time to mature and understand the rules you broke.

Therefor I will lift this ban. But understand, as you are now unbanned you are still on your final chance. We expect that you will not break the rules again, of course accidents do happen so do not be to afraid. If you feel like you are doing something that might be against the rules or have any questions about the new rule set feel free to ask in game or contact me personally. I would be glad to help!

With that being said please make sure to read the rules upon returning to the server, and of course have fun!

Unban request Approved, player has waited out his suspension and shows remorse for his actions.

Messages In This Thread
Please, the Team of fearless. - by General Weed - 07-30-2015, 09:44 PM
RE: Please, the Team of fearless. - by Rolorox - 07-31-2015, 07:53 AM