Tyler Green (Tymx)
(07-30-2015, 02:48 PM)Tymx Wrote: So I first began to explain most of the situation using my mic (ask the people who where harassing me they will know that). Burnett then turns round and asks if I can type. I did type for a bit and tried to explain the basics of what had happened, but where everyone kept trying to harass me and say all kinds of things such as "stop crying" it was kinda hard not to retaliate. I did tell him (using my mic) that the guy shot at me, which was the reason I followed him into town and killed him. I can also tell you now that I did NOT kill him front of the nexus. It was in front of the bank and his car rolled forward towards the nexus as he was driving at the time of me killing him.
Burnett, I also think saying that my attitude was "disgusting" is completely wrong of you, after the way you dealt with the situation I was seriously shocked. Let me just state I few things that you did wrong:
1. Leave 7-10 of your "friends" around me throughout the whole situation, and left them to harras me, which of course made the situation a whole lot harder for myself.
2. Didn't bother listening to my side of the story, just kept speaking over me and claiming "RDM" without hearing anything from me (and the guy I killed, who agreed that I was ok for me to kill him).
3. You state that you "didn't see guns on his side" well of course you didn't because he was in a car at the time of me killing him and when he then re spawned and came back over he would have lost his gun.

I asked you to write because I wanted the conversation to be recorded. (Logs)
1. They are not my friends so you should stop saying that. Stop accusing me of something that is wrong.
2. You had the chance to explain your side of the story. I asked you multiple times, yet you blatantly decided to ignore my statements. You knowlingly refused to accept my decission even tho I was right. Just because the guy said you could kill him, doesn't mean it's allowed. As a high-wanted criminal you could've roleplayed this out. There was no reason to kill him right infront of the Nexus. There are so many ways to deal with that, such as kidnapping. Get your facts straight and check the logs above.
3. Indeed - I did't see any guns and he never shot you. The logs can tell that he didn't waste a bullet on you.

You should stop lying because it won't help you. You killed a person without a valid roleplay-reason as stated above. You somehow fail to comply with our server rules. 
As mentioned, you're the one who is responsible for YOUR own actions - no-one else. 

If you cannot provide any crucial information, this'll be closed and denied.

Messages In This Thread
Tyler Green (Tymx) - by Tymx - 07-30-2015, 03:01 AM
RE: Tyler Green (Tymx) - by Burnett - 07-30-2015, 04:38 AM
RE: Tyler Green (Tymx) - by Nacreas - 07-30-2015, 06:19 AM
RE: Tyler Green (Tymx) - by Tymx - 07-30-2015, 02:48 PM
RE: Tyler Green (Tymx) - by Burnett - 07-30-2015, 03:51 PM
RE: Tyler Green (Tymx) - by Tymx - 07-30-2015, 04:21 PM
RE: Tyler Green (Tymx) - by Tech - 07-30-2015, 04:48 PM
RE: Tyler Green (Tymx) - by Burnett - 07-30-2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Tyler Green (Tymx) - by Tymx - 07-30-2015, 04:58 PM
RE: Tyler Green (Tymx) - by Burnett - 07-30-2015, 05:23 PM