Is this FailRP? [Debate/Discussion]
I would like to hear both sides. But depending on how much background there was (not just "pres didn't pay us, we shoot up hospital") because I feel like unless there was sufficient enough drive to go to such extents it shouldn't have happened. You are an intelligent mafia, not terrorists. I agree extorting the president and possibly hostaging hospital staff and citizens would be a good roleplay to show you mean business. But from what I read here you threatened the president, he denied, then you shot and killed a bunch of citizens and defenseless government workers. I am sorry but you can give as many examples without context, but I know for a fact mafias did not go around like terrorists shooting up hospitals unless they were trying to kill someone there or had a damn good reason.

In my opinion the act is not failrp, but how you went about it seems to be failrp. What you think is a sufficient roleplay background, doesn't seem like that to me. There would be a lot more factors. Plus the only point you would get across by shooting up a hospital is that "we want you to come kill us", hostaging civilians would get your point across so much more and make you more money. It could have been roleplayed a lot better.
The following 1 user Likes Rolorox's post:
  • Davidson

Messages In This Thread
Is this FailRP? [Debate/Discussion] - by Shorty - 07-17-2015, 04:12 AM
RE: Is this FailRP - by Suarez - 07-17-2015, 04:55 AM
RE: Is this FailRP - by Shorty - 07-17-2015, 05:41 AM
RE: Is this FailRP - by CommanderEcho - 07-17-2015, 07:30 AM
RE: Is this FailRP - by Barkles - 07-17-2015, 07:34 AM
RE: Is this FailRP - by Jericho - 07-17-2015, 07:55 AM
RE: Is this FailRP - by Jericho - 07-17-2015, 07:58 AM
RE: Is this FailRP? [Debate/Discussion] - by Rolorox - 07-20-2015, 05:38 AM