Unban Request
Your Name: [FL:RP] Jahizzle

Your ban ID: 59291

Banned By: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: NLR. 13th ban. Running right back to where he died to grab car in a war-zone.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Helo again guys, I dont know if you remember me but I cannot stop thinking about the fun times I have endured whilst playing on this server and with the fearless community. I have thought hard about this and I strongly feel that my ban should be shortened to about 3-6 months. I feel this because I seriously do miss this server and it makes me feel upset when I say my steam friends on this playing without me. I have made an unban request before but as Enzyme said, started it off with a lie. This hsows just how desperate i was to get back on the server. The enitial reason to purchase garrys mod was because of this server as I played on it when I ws at my friends house. I now know how stupid I was to break the rules and know I could cross my heart to say I will never break a rule again. I have been through alot of servers on garrys mod but none can compare to this.

I assure you, if you please ust give me ONE more chance i will never break a single rule again and contribute to the fearless community. I will also donate as I am intrigued with the recievables from the donator status. Please, all i am asking for is one more chance, just.

Thankyou, [FL:RP] Jahizzle

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by [FL:RP] Jahizzle - 07-13-2015, 06:58 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Connor_STAHP - 07-13-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Enzyme - 07-14-2015, 12:31 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Enzyme - 07-16-2015, 12:33 AM
RE: Unban Request - by [FL:RP] Jahizzle - 07-16-2015, 03:20 PM
RE: Unban Request - by [FL:RP] Jahizzle - 07-23-2015, 03:44 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Fultz - 07-23-2015, 10:59 PM