UBR
I'm somewhat related to this. I'm sorry if i'm wrong. However when i played FL jadan was the first person i met really, without him i would have been perma banned with in a few days. He took me underneath his arm and taught me the basics of the game. Jadans friend bink would play aswell, however we would always be getting into trouble because of him, however at some point bink got banned and it was me and jadan left, i was only a freshman at the game and wasn't fully aware of what i was doing, and i eventually got banned. Jadan was unbanned at the time and out of the open he got perma banned. Me and jadan are great friends and we talk every day and i know for a fact he wouldn't have double accounted.

My ban was a different story to this, however i'm extremely grateful for the second chance i got, however since jadan is the one that taught me basically all the rules and prevented me from getting banned (Most of the time) i really do believe that he should deserve one last chance, the same as i. I know what you're going to think "He's just saying this because it's his friend" But honestly i think it would be so fun to be able to play on a server that we used to play on almost a year ago, and i have to say those we're the best days of my life because it was so fun. I can promise that jadan will obey rules and stick the guidelines, because we can still have fun and RP right ? i think it would be a right laugh to be able to play with him again. Anyway, i'm sorry for getting involved into this but i really hope one of my best friends gets to play with me again
[Image: IbHBvag.png]
If you like BMW M4's +rep me.

Messages In This Thread
UBR - by jadanstores - 07-11-2015, 08:37 PM
RE: UBR - by Haazey - 07-11-2015, 11:35 PM
RE: UBR - by Enzyme - 07-12-2015, 02:02 AM
RE: UBR - by Enzyme - 07-16-2015, 12:30 AM
RE: UBR - by jadanstores - 07-16-2015, 05:52 AM
RE: UBR - by Haazey - 07-16-2015, 08:27 PM
RE: UBR - by jadanstores - 07-17-2015, 04:40 PM
RE: UBR - by crackedup - 07-17-2015, 10:05 PM
RE: UBR - by SirCrow - 08-01-2015, 01:53 PM