[Godfather Series] - The Godfather: Part I
(06-28-2015, 07:39 PM)JazzlesMan Wrote: The Godfather: Part I - Application form
Steam Name: [FL:RP] JazzlesMan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81330464
Hours: 320
RPPs: 7
Bans: 11 (old)
Blacklists: (7) old
Knowledge of Rules (0/10): 10
Knowledge of mafia / organised crime (0/10): 10
Which role are you applying for: Captain McCluskey
How can you benefit this roleplay: I will be a devoted and great captain of the police force, and will be on a life or death mission to take down the criminal gangs, with control of the police. I will roleplay amazingly, adn will really spice things up.
Why are you applying for this particular role: Because I really find myself a natural leader of police, and believe I can make an amazing roleplay.
(If applying for Don, Underboss or Mayor) What are your leadership skills like: I suppose as a Captain I am great at leading police and men into missions, and have very rarely failed.
(If applying for anything else) Are you able to follow orders: I can if given by mayor.

Accepted as Captain McCluskey! Keep checking the post for any new details! Thank you for applying.

(06-28-2015, 07:47 PM)JazzlesMan Wrote: One thing, this event could turn out to be one of the most amazing events fearless has seen, as long as the right roles are given to the right people, some people are terrible at role-playing one thing, and spectacular at another, make sure you evaluate their style of roleplay and this will be amazing. Great work on the immense detail as well.
Thank you for the advise and compliment.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Godfather Series] - The Godfather: Part I - by Lord Octagon - 06-28-2015, 08:01 PM