BR on [FL:RP] PvtMcNuggets
Name of player: [FL:RP] PvtMcNuggets

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32774890

Time in GMT: 6:30Pm (ish)

Server: 33x

Summary: I was role playing a police officer while on 33x. I was headed into the city when a Black Mercedes in front of me swerved and hit a lamp post before running a red light. I pulled them over at AM PM and approached their car, gun drawn (So fearRP applied to them cause' there was a lot of minges about). They told me in LOOC that it was unnecessary, so I put it on safety. I then told them I was giving them a citation ($200 fine) for dangerous driving and running a red light, or told them they could bring it up with the courts amidst their claims of me FailRPing for all sorts of things, and threatening to call an admin. (Due to the fact I couldn't be bothered to deal with anything ingame as I am tired, I decided to make a BR). As I "handed" them a "note", the driver stepped out and said
Quote:*** Calvin 'Cal' Lightman gives the officer 200 dollars to fuck off already (get the damn
hint plz)
(without the filtered use of f*ck).

Now, after briefly speaking to Barkles, we agreed this was a form of power gaming and I believe this is also FailRP.

Evidence:

Quote:*** Calvin 'Cal' Lightman gives the officer 200 dollars to fuck off already (get the damn
hint plz)

Messages In This Thread
BR on [FL:RP] PvtMcNuggets - by James_Gaff - 06-07-2015, 06:22 PM
RE: BR on [FL:RP] PvtMcNuggets - by PvtMcNuggets - 06-07-2015, 07:26 PM
RE: BR on [FL:RP] PvtMcNuggets - by James_Gaff - 06-07-2015, 07:36 PM
RE: BR on [FL:RP] PvtMcNuggets - by Safira - 06-09-2015, 11:29 AM
RE: BR on [FL:RP] PvtMcNuggets - by James_Gaff - 06-09-2015, 04:16 PM
RE: BR on [FL:RP] PvtMcNuggets - by Safira - 06-10-2015, 01:51 PM