Unban request
My actions directly after the incident were because I saw red, what I did was very immature at that point. I didn't become anti FL as such however I targeted this one staff member, and at the time it showed low levels of maturity. I've since apologized to the staff member in question and all the other staff members at that point to thank them for my time at FL and apologise for my actions over my time at FL. If you weren't aware though Crow, I'm not trying to ask for another last chance on this UBR, I'm questioning the validity of the permanent suspension that was issued. So straight off the bat let's look at the first 8 blacklists shall we? They're all old administrators, I was probably in my first 100 hours of the game and at that point I had NO intention to role-play here at Fearless. As a result I picked up quite a few bans too, these bans are from the Infernaw ban downwards. I've grown up a lot from then until now, I just saw this as another Garry's mod server, I came on here after a friend told me to come on, I didn't read the rules and as a result I had to learn the rules by breaking them a few times. You'd honestly be surprised at my knowledge of the rules Crow. I also think that with the implementation of the new rules which I did in fact read on the day of release they're much more specific and will ensure that I won't break the rules again. So, you don't see how the SRU broke Fear RP? Let's sway from that because that's completely irrelevant, I waffled and diluted my point a little. I've gone over the 500 hours with my ban record, sure it isn't pretty but I've sure as hell learnt from it but even then, my record doesn't have anything to do with the ban in question, all that matters is this one ban. And if you wanna bring up my history you care to see how there's no bans or blacklists involving RDM? I'm not an RDMer, and I don't have a history of it as a result. I pulled the trigger a little too quick and in the heat of the moment made an awful decision, but this is one awful decision, I can almost guarantee that if I come back to Fearless, I will not accumulate ANY more bans.
And Crow, you're saying I care very little for the ruleset? Not at all, I simply just found myself doing things wrong, I would do role-plays wrong and I would stretch the rules and bend them and it resulted in me getting punished.
Finally, I agree with you about the actions after I was permanently banned. I don't know if you know the full extent of it but it was immature and it was pretty shitty behavior towards the staff member in question. But dude, I didn't even have an intention of coming back to Fearless but I still apologised to all staff members including the staff member in question because even though I knew I wouldn't speak to them again, I felt bad and I knew what I did was wrong, so I wanted to make that right. But even so what I did actually had nothing to do with Fearless role-play, it was between me and the staff member in question via steam, so it shouldn't  affect my case in the slightest.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - by Dex - 06-05-2015, 04:18 PM
RE: Unban request - by livkx - 06-05-2015, 06:29 PM
RE: Unban request - by SirCrow - 06-05-2015, 11:59 PM
RE: Unban request - by Dex - 06-06-2015, 11:55 AM
RE: Unban request - by livkx - 06-06-2015, 12:13 PM
RE: Unban request - by Barkles - 06-06-2015, 01:20 PM
RE: Unban request - by Dex - 06-06-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: Unban request - by Barkles - 06-07-2015, 01:42 PM
RE: Unban request - by Falc - 06-06-2015, 02:52 PM
RE: Unban request - by SirCrow - 06-06-2015, 03:25 PM
RE: Unban request - by Dex - 06-06-2015, 03:34 PM