Weapons Blacklist
Your name: GameFinn

Your ban ID: 54041.

Banned by: [FL] General Rickets

Reason: Random Raiding DC to avoid admin

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Now, first of, I'd like to say that I'm not asking for the whole blacklist to be revoked, I would just like it to be shortened.

I've had a long break from the server, my last login to the forums for example was [09-16-2013] but I have been starting to play again for a couple of days. (Don't take this as an excuse, please). I honestly don't really remember why exactly I was raiding, but I'm sure I didn't get banned for nothing, so I guess this is correct. But Why I'm actually writing this is, that the reason said I would have DC'ed to avoid an admin. And that's the point where I disagree. I've honestly seen no sign of an attempt to contact me, or if there was, I would really like to see something like a screenshot or a log file or anything that shows it. When I was disconnecting after the raid, I also said goodbye in OOC when I was disconnecting, to go to sleep. (When I still haven't noticed an admin message or an admin around me).  So in conclusion the blacklist for weapons for the raid is totally justified, but I have not disconnected to avoid an admin and that's why I'd like the blacklist to be shortened (Current time is 7 Hours)  or in case I just haven't noticed it, something that proofs me wrong would be really appreciated. Thank you. :3

Sincerely

GameFinn

Messages In This Thread
Weapons Blacklist - by GameFinn - 05-07-2015, 06:10 PM
RE: Weapons Blacklist - by General Rickets - 05-07-2015, 07:26 PM
RE: Weapons Blacklist - by GameFinn - 05-07-2015, 07:44 PM
RE: Weapons Blacklist - by General Rickets - 05-07-2015, 07:55 PM
RE: Weapons Blacklist - by GameFinn - 05-07-2015, 07:59 PM
RE: Weapons Blacklist - by General Rickets - 05-10-2015, 05:50 PM