Nuke RP
Wink 
I'd like to tell a story that happened today , Sadly i don't have any picture. Today , I decided to make a nuke RP. Faustie was an SSA and i set the bomb at the garage of the nexus , near the elevator that goes to the underground level. The bomb was kind of huge and i made a timer RP-wise. As i started adverting the Nuke , the goverment started to search for the bomb. The president started a lockdown and told people to evacuate. The radius of the nuke was too big though. They couldn't find it until i gave the "Underground" clue. Meanwhile , the timer kept going. As they found the bomb , few minutes were left. I thought that Faustie would defuse the bomb but instead he gave me an opinion that i didn't expect. Detonate the nuke. The countdown kept going and going and they kept trying to convince me. In the end 3 mins were left. But my mad scientist decided to press the button earlier instead of waiting for the timer. I wrote the emote , and Faustie wrote a server emote "You see a white light in the sky" and suddenly the server crashed. It was the biggest coinsidence of my life. Atleast , i hope so.

Messages In This Thread
Nuke RP - by Pechvarry - 09-17-2011, 11:57 PM
RE: Nuke RP - by NiT GriT - 09-18-2011, 09:01 PM
RE: Nuke RP - by childjames - 09-19-2011, 02:23 AM
RE: Nuke RP - by Ms. Mudpie - 09-19-2011, 03:03 PM
RE: Nuke RP - by childjames - 09-21-2011, 05:39 AM
RE: Nuke RP - by Ms. Mudpie - 09-21-2011, 04:04 PM