[Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay!
Out of Character Information:
Steam Name: 
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44847713
Age (Not Required, but Helpful.): Fifth-teen years of age and counting. Smile
Hours on the Server: 914 hours.
Roleplay Points: As of right now I have eighteen roleplay points.
Activity on the Servers (1-10.): As of right now, it would be an eight.
Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): I don't have much research but i'm very willing to do my research before the event. So for now i'll rate it at a two. But I will teach myself about it's lore to i'm about a eight.
What Job do you wish to be? (This can be modified depending on your G.O.A.T. Test answers and your Roleplay experience. If you have applied for a non-vault job, please consider the text to the left of this footnote void.) 
 Why? Personally [b]Caesar's Legion Legionary... this is mainly because when ever I have done any sort of Fallout RP I have always roleplayed and developed my character as a Security Guard of the Vault or a civilian living in the vault. But... this time I would like to be apart of a legion as a soldier. I don't know much about the Legion's lore but I will do all the research I can on it... and I think i'm highly qualified for the role of [b]Caesar's Legion Legionary. I have played for a long time and feel I meet the roleplay requirements to take up this type of roleplay.[/b][/b]
Why do you want to Partake in the Event? I want to take part of this event to get to know how people roleplay... well people I haven't roleplayed with and I would like to get the chance to associate my RP with others and develop my character as a whole with others. Also I want to take part in this event because I want to get the chance to do another "Huge" event.. I haven't done a big, big one in a long while but I've done a few events recently like what I just did this night about a hour before I posted this.
In Character Information:
Name: Seth 'Fury' Sanders
Date of Birth: May 21st many years after the nuclear war.
Place of Birth: Arizona, USA.
Ethnicity: English, United States | American
Physical Description: Seth Sanders has brown hair that is trimmed to a buzz cut. He as well has a stubble beard that has been shaven with his combat knife recently. He wears ragged clothing with a few sewed on patches to keep his clothing from falling apart as well a few mud stains. He has a scar across his f ace from his past that he doesn't really like to share. As well Seth Sanders is a built guy.. very muscular. He keeps himself in shape but doesn't go over to the point where he tore himself but it can show he is a bit buff. Seth Sanders as well is a guy of many looks... if he doesn't shave at all he would look like he had a full grown beard but he doesn't. He also has blue eyes and a tan skin as well.
Mental Description: As of right now Seth Sanders is very stable mentally but has anger issues, if he is messed with he can get very angry fast and snap which is what got him the scar on his face because he couldn't hold himself back.. but that's in his past. Seth Sanders is very strong in his beliefs as well that there is life outside of the vaults but he doesn't really know for sure. He also is very capable of staying mentally stable and probably won't go insane in the roleplay.
Job Qualifications: Seth Sanders doesn't really have many qualifications while he was in the vault. But if he is in the Ceaser's Legion in the RP he would have a qualification in marksmanship as well combat and fist to fist fighting. Though Sanders does not have any experience selling anything to anyone or any type of marketing.
Answers to your G.O.A.T. Examination (If you have applied for a non-vault job, leave this blank or delete it):
 Question One:
 Question Two:
 Question Three:
 Question Four:
 Question Five:
 Question Six:
 Question Seven:
 Question Eight:
 Question Nine: 
 Question Ten: 
Backstory: Seth Sanders was born in the vault but eventually got out to join the Autocratic Caesar's Legion in Arizona where he works with the legion to contestant more land and more power over the NRC and their Rangers. His past was very rough. Seth Sanders was beaten by his father while he was in the vault and was not treated very nice. He was a tough guy who get into a few fights here and there and got beaten by Vault Guards plenty of times... which is why he has the scars on his body... especially the face. But Seth Sanders really didn't have much of a history considering his dull it was living in the Vault for Twenty-Five years.
Additional Information: Has anger issues and can lose his temper quickly, he also has a hatred for the NRC and their rangers.
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]

Messages In This Thread
[Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Falcon - 01-17-2015, 08:09 AM
RE: [Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Falcon - 01-17-2015, 08:11 AM
RE: [Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Falcon - 01-17-2015, 08:14 AM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Wood - 01-17-2015, 09:20 AM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by dig - 01-17-2015, 11:13 AM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by TheMJ - 01-17-2015, 12:12 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by equal - 01-17-2015, 12:59 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Smex - 01-17-2015, 07:06 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Emil - 01-18-2015, 02:01 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Fury - 01-25-2015, 12:03 AM