Answered: ~Obay (Report: Pinky & Brennan.)
Answered: Administrator ~Obay 
Denied due to lack of evidence.
Name of player: Pinky / Brennan

SteamID: Pinky: STEAM_0:0:29300898 Brennan: STEAM_0:1:57889113

Time in GMT: Around 22:50

Server: V33X

Summary: Pinky and Brennan are two of the users that I know of who attempted to take somebody hostage, roleplaying as a Thug. May I add that I am aware Pinky is an administrator but he has not abused any of his powers, it's more appropriate here. They had no valid reason to hostage anyone, and I was given the excuse that they were 'poor'.

When I proceeded to ask [FL] Raptor if I could go and hostage anyone I want right now because I'm poor, he said not to. I tried to consult Raptor about Brennan and Pinky, he just tried to assure me Pinky is a good Administrator and that I should post a BR, which is fair enough in some views.

It's minor rule breaking, but I feel too many people get away with it ruining the general RP experience, if Pinky is the good Administrator he is 'labelled' by some I think he should of known better or at least reply to this with a decent RP reason to kidnap someone as a 'poor thug'.

Evidence:

I have no physical evidence of them hostaging my girlfriend, although I'm sure there are other people who can account for this or seen it happen.

Messages In This Thread
Answered: ~Obay (Report: Pinky & Brennan.) - by DVN - 04-12-2015, 10:14 PM
RE: Report: Pinky & Brennan. - by FEaRIeZz - 04-12-2015, 11:50 PM
RE: Report: Pinky & Brennan. - by DVN - 04-13-2015, 12:29 AM
RE: Report: Pinky & Brennan. - by Brennan - 04-13-2015, 12:34 AM