Blacklisted for an Unwritten Rule
Your name: [FL:RP] Himalaya Thing 

Your blacklist ID: 45536

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65731322

Reason: NLR spawning 

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] General Rickets 

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: OK so this happened quite a long time ago and I've made unblacklist request about before but it got denied.

So this is what happened. I was SRU and I had died in a raid at the stairs. Then later I respawned and went to the nexus lobby to defend against trespassers/future raids. Then a guy came unarmed and ran to the elevator and I followed and handcuffed him. Then I was about to warrant and the I get blacklisted.

So first of all it says I got banned for "NLR spawning" which I was not doing. I died at the stairs and I passed by the door next to the stairs.  Then the elevator went up so I wasnt even close to place of death and if I was close to the place in your opinion then let me tell you that I never stood at the place of death for a long time, I just passed it quickly, it doesn't say in the rules you're not allowed to pass the place of death.

Also in an earlier thread an admin (I think Enzyme) said that the trespasser was part of the raid which in my opinion he was not because he was unarmed. If he was part of the raid then I never knew he was. Also it doesn't say anything about you're not allowed to arrest a person from a previous raid you died from. 

As a conclusion, I was banned for something I didn't do (i.e. NLR spawning, I was just passing by an area which was close to the place of death.). Also it doesn't say a thing about you're not allowed to arrest someone from a previous raid.
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP

Messages In This Thread
Blacklisted for an Unwritten Rule - by Himalaya Eater - 04-03-2015, 06:56 PM
RE: Blacklisted for an Unwritten Rule - by Temar - 04-03-2015, 07:06 PM
RE: Blacklisted for an Unwritten Rule - by Temar - 04-03-2015, 10:04 PM