New BMW - Asking for a Refund, car is just UGLY
(03-29-2015, 08:38 PM)DVN Wrote:
(03-29-2015, 08:33 PM)[FL:RP] Clementio Wrote: DVN who are you to as thread closure? Are you the owner of thread? are you a mod/admin? I guess not. We are here to argue opinions also. If people like, dislike.
If anyone can close this, its not because YOU ask for it. Call me rude, call me whatever you want. But you are not over the law.

1 This is a forum, we don't have Laws we have Rules.
2 Me requesting a thread closure doesn't void any Rule on the forum.
3 Every single forum user has the right to REQUEST a thread closure, It's simply flagging it to the staff team to say 'Hey I don't like this thread, I think it should be closed'
4 At no point did I sate 'I am an admin and I'm going to close this thread

As I stated, although I'm now included, the flame war is starting over something pathetic. Clementio, either sell it on the market for as much as possible or deal with it, no need for this post at all.

It is not about the car. Its a car. It will be fixed or even Soul will put the old model in the time this one is fixed.
The problem is the way Enzyme said "it is not refundable". When in this case the costumer is right. Not the seller in this case the game developers, admins, whatever.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New BMW - Asking for a Refund, car is just UGLY - by Clementio - 03-29-2015, 08:47 PM