FreyaaNicolee's Ban
Your name: FreyaaNicolee

Your ban ID: I have no idea :S sorry

Banned by: ([FL] Rolorox)

Reason: First: temp ban; I got banned for something someone else did.  Second; permanent; Using a second account to come onto the server to talk to an admin about my temp ban (I couldn't register to forms last night)

Involved: Just me

Why we should unban you: Well, I got banned last night because someone thought it was me that hit an unconscious guy that got hit by a bus. Then last night I was really shocked, tried to make an account instantly but when i pressed register nothing happened :S. So a friend said there was an admion online and to join on my bros account so i could talk to them. But that didnt end well xD I tiold him the whole story and got perm banned on both accounts. I had no idea i could log on another account, well obviosly I didnt or I wouldnt have been that stupid to go on and tell the admin within 10 mins taht i was on my bros account xD. So yeah, first ban wasnt my fault and second one was because i had no idea i couldnt do that, if i had a warning i would have logged off and waited till i got unbanned Tounge

Messages In This Thread
FreyaaNicolee's Ban - by freyaanicolee - 03-18-2015, 04:06 PM
RE: FreyaaNicolee's Ban - by freyaanicolee - 03-18-2015, 04:08 PM
RE: FreyaaNicolee's Ban - by Rolorox - 03-18-2015, 07:24 PM
RE: FreyaaNicolee's Ban - by freyaanicolee - 03-18-2015, 08:26 PM
RE: FreyaaNicolee's Ban - by freyaanicolee - 03-18-2015, 08:29 PM
RE: FreyaaNicolee's Ban - by freyaanicolee - 03-20-2015, 07:43 PM
RE: FreyaaNicolee's Ban - by Enzyme - 03-21-2015, 01:11 AM
RE: FreyaaNicolee's Ban - by Rolorox - 03-21-2015, 04:34 PM