Unsure What I Did For A Blacklist
Well, I don't feel it is. Calling someone a noob in my book is far from it. I've been around gaming communities on years upon years and if you guys are trying to tell me noob is an insult then alright then. Whatever. And Raptor you've PM'de before when you were undercover. I didn't even know you were undercover however I just feel I have been punished for something that I don't believe is an insult.

In a sense if I wanted to insult them I have a much more expansive vocabulary than calling someone a noob. I could have spoke in all local dialect in terms of profanity words and you guys would not have a clue.
I think that's something to keep in mind.

Raptor, I am not saying I don't like your method of administrating I'm more saying blacklisting someone who was the victim of a rather serious rule break, instead of the serious rule breaker themselves is rather unorganised and not prioritised at all. And possibly that is something that should be worked on for the future.

I conclude by saying in my experience of gaming, gaming communities, being staff of gaming communities "noob" is not an insult.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Unsure What I Did For A Blacklist - by Marty - 02-11-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: Unsure What I Did For A Blacklist - by Marty - 02-11-2015, 10:24 PM
RE: Unsure What I Did For A Blacklist - by Marty - 02-12-2015, 08:44 AM
RE: Unsure What I Did For A Blacklist - by Marty - 02-12-2015, 08:52 AM
RE: Unsure What I Did For A Blacklist - by dig - 02-12-2015, 09:06 AM
RE: Unsure What I Did For A Blacklist - by Marty - 02-12-2015, 09:22 AM
RE: Unsure What I Did For A Blacklist - by dig - 02-12-2015, 09:56 AM
RE: Unsure What I Did For A Blacklist - by Marty - 02-12-2015, 10:14 AM