BR on Don qui qui
(01-19-2015, 03:24 PM)Kuzman Wrote:
(01-19-2015, 03:21 PM)Kuzman Wrote: You started to build in a raid. I had search warrant for the Don because he owned the front door and had an arrest warrant on you. When I rammed the door and ran in, the moment I ran inside you put the prop down even though you heard me ramming the door and comming in because you were trying to propblock you inside so I couldn't arrest you. Even if you were trying to make a door you cant build during a raid.

And when you got back you said ''*** you, you dumb ni**er'' and left me there for like 10min before removing you props. (He used his mic so and wasnt recording.So cant prove that he said that.)

That is not true at all, once again you are lying and stretching the truth. I came back and tried building. As soon as I came back you called me a dumb ass plus a few other choice words over your mic. I even typed back out to you that you called me a dumbass; to which there is proof of in another BR post about me from that same day by baskinger. You wouldnt let anyone talk and kept running around trying to arrest me for whatever reason you could find. Every time I went to the city you were screaming at some one else over your mic and wouldnt let anyone say anything. Each time in OOC that I mentioned fail cop I was referring to you. You cant just run around tazing people before they can speak. Not everyone has a loud Mic like you do. The first arrest you made on me was unjust, I was trying to pay you, but after you tazed me twice in a row I glitched into the floor and couldnt move, then in all caps you said "FOLLOW ME" when I said "I CANT" back you tazed me again and requested a warrant for arrest when all I did was try to comply with you. But I cant talk when Im tazed and you wouldnt listen in the slightest.

While in jail you kept PMing me to remove my props, I wasnt going to begin to remove everything because don boss was still there (SHARK) to which there is even a PM in one of your pics. After he left I removed my props while driving back and then I get there and you start cursing at me!!! You were being a backseat admin the entire time I was online.

Maybe you should get your own story straight before you start accusing me of all these other things that clearly did not happen.

edit: more proof to my claims I can see you were banned for being a backseat admin.

Messages In This Thread
BR on Don qui qui - by Kuzman - 01-18-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: BR on Don qui qui - by Dpeteland - 01-18-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: BR on Don qui qui - by Baskingner - 01-18-2015, 11:24 PM
RE: BR on Don qui qui - by Dpeteland - 01-18-2015, 11:37 PM
RE: BR on Don qui qui - by Kuzman - 01-19-2015, 03:21 PM
RE: BR on Don qui qui - by Kuzman - 01-19-2015, 03:24 PM
RE: BR on Don qui qui - by Dpeteland - 01-19-2015, 07:11 PM
RE: BR on Don qui qui - by Dpeteland - 01-19-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: BR on Don qui qui - by Pinky - 01-22-2015, 12:12 AM