[BR] Don qui qui, DC to avoid arrest
(01-18-2015, 11:51 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I have no idea what the situation was between you and the other cop. If you felt he was breaking rules/blackmailing you with a banrequest you should have recorded it.

When i arrived at the scene i saw these facts:

- An officer ramming in your door from the inside, he requested a search warrant meaning he was locked in there
- I saw you insulting an officer
- after i handcuffed you/requested a warrant you DC'ed.

I never saw you making any excuses other then insulting the initially arresting officer.

see youre lying again because those are not the facts at all..

1.) The officer was outside!!!!
2.) What did I say to insult the officer? Because right in front of you he called me a dumbass and that even shows in the console me saying he did.
3.) Yes I already explained this several times!

I never did make any excuses and he kept calling me a moron (in pm's and over his mic) plus a few other choice words one of which I have probably said several times now "dumbass" to which you did hear. I did call him an idiot because he was being a fail cop!

I wont sit there and constantly be harrased, Im not sure how many times I can keep explaining this. Of course this is the first time I can finally say anything because Im tazed every 20 sec in game and cant type.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [BR] Don qui qui, DC to avoid arrest - by Dpeteland - 01-18-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: [BR] Don qui qui, DC to avoid arrest - by dig - 01-19-2015, 05:39 AM