[BR] Don qui qui, DC to avoid arrest
(01-18-2015, 11:16 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I requested an arrest warrant because you insulted an officer and locked one in your base delibiratly, this is not acceptable and therefore you were being arrested.

not at all, he called ME the dumbass right in front of you!!!! I was arrested and Couldn't come to let him out. I was in the middle of building and you knew that! I explained that to your friend as well. As soon as I let him out, and he was out already, you got a search warrant then asked for an arrest warrant. That was not fair at all and you know it. He was screaming over his mic and wouldn't even let me get a word in edge wise. None of you would. When I try to rp you are so eager for your bail money you were willing to do ANYTHING just to find a reason to arrest me.

You saw him outside and yet you requested the warrant anyway. I ended up deleting ALL of the props and thats not something any of you bother to mention. He kept threatening a BR online; at least 5 times over his mic and a few over chat. Eventually I said I dont care, you were going to either way. I was keeping my cool as longas I could but there is a limit to how many times I am going to get arrested for nothing in a 5 minute period to where its abuse by you (the police) and the mayor out of sheer boredom. Im willing to admit I left. I was not going to sit there and be patronized by a bunch of power hungry police officers especially one who was walking around and harassing everyone over his mic.

Whenever some one did anything you or him did not like, there was an instant arrest warrant. The mayor admitted he had not been a mayor in ages, and didn't even know how to issue warrants at first.

The only unacceptable thing here is how before I could even pay you or kuzman the fine, I was already tazed or in jail. Helpless to do anything to aid myself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [BR] Don qui qui, DC to avoid arrest - by Dpeteland - 01-18-2015, 11:26 PM
RE: [BR] Don qui qui, DC to avoid arrest - by dig - 01-19-2015, 05:39 AM