Unban Request
Your name:[FL:RP] Lupertazzi *no sound*

Your ban ID: 58171

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: ''DC to get car back. Lying to me.''

Involved: Me, 2 random people, and Enzyme.
Why we should unban you: Okay i'm writing here in hope of someone hearing my story out, so i saw this guy on the side of the road, decided to give him a lift back to town, then he started being rude so internally locked the doors and drove off with him, there his friend was on the road with an XM1014 and blasted my car to shit... Shortly after i decided to set my microphone back to Realtek HDA, (i had previously used VAC which is short for Virtual Audio Cable) and the reason i chose to reconnect was because i had to change back it in order to not have 2-3 second delay while speaking. I wanted to say to you Enzyme, im sorry for the inconvenience, i just wish you would've heard me out before you said i was lying to you, because when i tried to type it came up in my top left corner ''Something is creating script errors''.... I hope my ban gets lifted, i really enjoyed this server so far. And i should have thought about the car before i disconnected....

Sorry for any inconvenience
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:90975742&b=1]

''Who cares about shit people say that they don't have the balls to say to your face?'' - Anthony Soprano

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Lupertazzi - 01-17-2015, 07:42 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Lupertazzi - 01-17-2015, 08:57 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Enzyme - 01-17-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Lupertazzi - 01-18-2015, 05:36 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Enzyme - 01-18-2015, 05:43 AM