[Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay!
Out of Character Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] TheCasanova

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11421027

Age (Not Required, but Helpful.):15, though my understanding of the english language and maturity level is way higher than most 15 year olds.

Hours on the Server: 1005

Roleplay Points: 15

Activity on the Servers (1-10.): 6-7

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): Havent played Fallout much, but I have played it at a friends house a couple of times and seen him play. So I'd say its on a good 3.

What Job do you wish to be? (This will be modified depending on your G.O.A.T. Test answers and your Roleplay experience.) Vault Security Guard

Why? Because I like being the role who's in charge, yet doesn't have full power of everything. Thats why I've chosen the security guard job. 

Why do you want to Partake in the Event? Because I joined the event Vauld hosted some days ago, which I found really funny, so I'm guessing this will be just as good.

In Character Information:

Name: Cody C. Williams

Date of Birth: 01-17-1988

Place of Birth: EvoCity Hospital

Ethnicity: A true American.

Physical Description: I have a well-trained, yet not overtrained body. I keeps it in shape by training every once in a while, and healthy eating.

Mental Description: My mental state is stable. I'm not traumatized by my mothers death, nor have I been sent to the hospital because of similiar reasons.

Job Qualifications: I see myself as suited for the job. My height is over the required, physical & mental state is good, and my experience in the security guard / police scene is better than normal. I'm an army veteran, and enjoyed my time serving the country, therefore I kept my dream alive by joining the police department.

Answers to your G.O.A.T. Examination:

Question One: B

Question Two: A

Question Three: D

Question Four: C

Question Five: D

Question Six: C

Question Seven: A

Question Eight: B

Question Nine: D

Question Ten: B

Backstory: Cody was born 1 month early in EvoCity Hospital. His mother was sick when she gave birth, because she smoked. At Cody's birth, his mom died of lounge cancer. It was a true miracle that Cody survived. Cody accepted the fact that he lived without a mom. Cody have always been positive. Since Cody's mom worked for the goverment as a desk secretary, and his father was a homegoing business man, the Williams family have always been wealthy. Not that they had a massive amount of money, but they had extra money to go on vacations etc. When Cody grew up, to the age of 14, his father started talking about the military. When Cody turned 18, he was sent to bootcamp by his father. The father himself was Ex-Military, so he wanted his son to go in his footsteps. Cody got his drivers license in the military, where he later was sent to Afghanistan. While in Afghanistan, Cody got an infection in his leg, and had to be sent home to EvoCity Hospital. Luckily, it was no big deal, but he got declined to go back to Afghanistan. Cody left the military and became a worker at Metro Cafe, since he was in a rush to find a new job, since it was quite spontaneous that he left the military. The Metro Cafe was the only job he could find, since they were the only place looking for employees. After some time, he took part in the FUMUKU International government organization, which he didn't enjoy too much. He decided to quit his position in the FUMUKU, and went over to work as an actual police officer.

Additional Information: I dont have any knowledge of the Fallout lore or how it all ended up in the vauld and stuff.

Messages In This Thread
[Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Falcon - 01-17-2015, 08:09 AM
RE: [Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Falcon - 01-17-2015, 08:11 AM
RE: [Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Falcon - 01-17-2015, 08:14 AM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Wood - 01-17-2015, 09:20 AM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by dig - 01-17-2015, 11:13 AM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by TheMJ - 01-17-2015, 12:12 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by equal - 01-17-2015, 12:59 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by TheCasanova - 01-17-2015, 02:11 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Smex - 01-17-2015, 07:06 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Emil - 01-18-2015, 02:01 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Fury - 01-25-2015, 12:03 AM