[Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay!
Out of Character Information:

Steam Name:  Erin エリン

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:40263286

Age (Not Required, but Helpful.):  18 close to 19

Hours on the Server:  728

Roleplay Points: 11

Activity on the Servers (1-10.): 8

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.):6-7? (ive played a few of the games and know some rough backstory though i haven't delved into the deep recesses of the internet to find more

What Job do you wish to be? vault instructor or overseer (i am fine with anything though)
 Why? vault instructor may have similar test requirements to overseer so in keeping with the theme if i don't get overseer the closest thing may be instructor.
As overseer: I would like to create multiple styles of role-play through the vault...
Strict governing body RP with a council and my dictatorial authority to take care of or punish the citizens of the vault as needed.

Why do you want to Partake in the Event?
I am interested in the fallout universe and this may be the closest i get to experiencing a gritty less humorous and more serious version of it, which i think would be almost dreamy.

In Character Information:

Name: Robert 'Lonesome' Carlson

Date of Birth: December 18

Place of Birth: We were born in the vault and we will DIE in the vault! (the vault)

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Physical Description:
Wrinkly and aged, somewhat thin but fit. slightly Saggy and wrinkled skin.
Wearing a grey vault suit with steel toed boots and black leather gloves.
blue eyes, greying hair.
Utility belt with a pistol.
Wears a grey flat cap.

Mental Description:
Through his years Robert Carlson has grown a resentment towards most people, earning him the nickname "lonesome" as he spends much of his time thinking by himself.
When it comes to social engagements Robert can seem quite commanding and strict, always choosing what he thinks is best with little outside persuasion.

A believer in tradition and likes to keep things how they have always been, not liking change and often goes against change wherever possible.

Due to his controlling nature Robert Carlson enjoys trying to lock down every last little bit of power for himself, no matter what job that may be in; eventually trying to overcome all superiors.

Job Qualifications: Passed all of his school life with flying colors due to his need to seem superior to others.
Shows a considerable amount of discipline when placed in positions of authority; whether that be a security guard, a teacher or even possibly the overseer.

He would also show a considerable capacity for violence when pissed off, threatening and coming to physical assault when needed.

Answers to your G.O.A.T. Examination:
 Question One: C
 Question Two: D
 Question Three: D
 Question Four: A
 Question Five: D
 Question Six: C
 Question Seven: D
 Question Eight: D
 Question Nine:C
 Question Ten: A B C or D

Backstory
Robert Carlson has had a superiority complex since he was a child, outdoing everyone else in his classes.
Along with feeling superior Robert is also entitled, taking things from others without much hesitation,
he was hated by many children though appears confident and strong to his superiors and adults.

After finishing the Goat Robert Carlson had gotten the job of garbage burner due to his disobedient and violent nature.
He continued with this job much of his life keeping his violent and controlling tendencies dormant making others believe he was a changed man.

He has retaken the GOAT and is awaiting his results this year, hoping he will not live his life as a garbage burner and finally be able to exorcise his will on others.

Additional Information:
If you think i am missing something please tell me and i will edit this and add it here.

Messages In This Thread
[Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Falcon - 01-17-2015, 08:09 AM
RE: [Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Falcon - 01-17-2015, 08:11 AM
RE: [Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Falcon - 01-17-2015, 08:14 AM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Wood - 01-17-2015, 09:20 AM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Erin エリン - 01-17-2015, 10:39 AM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by dig - 01-17-2015, 11:13 AM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by TheMJ - 01-17-2015, 12:12 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by equal - 01-17-2015, 12:59 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Smex - 01-17-2015, 07:06 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Emil - 01-18-2015, 02:01 PM
RE: [Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay! - by Fury - 01-25-2015, 12:03 AM