Fox
Player name: Legendary Fox

SteamID (if possible): STEAM_0:1:30281009

Time in GMT: around 21:30 -22:30

Summary:
I spawned my car to drive out of town, as i was in town there was a speed limit so i wasn't going particularly fast but there was a flipped cab on the other side of the road, fox runs out into the road in front of my car and not on a zebra crossing even though the rules say i could of run him over due to not using a crossing i thought i would break so i didnt kill him, but due to him running out so close to the front of my car i still hit him reducing him to 12hp, he then began to shoot me with out saying anything, so i thought im not getting killed due to someone not knowing the rules so i drove past. Once he had stopped i got out of the car and run over to him, although i did called him an idiot among other names for shooting me for no reason he then tased me then just killed me. A little later i saw him again as me and another person went to pitch an investment deal to the president, i said over the mic "fox this is one of the crossings on the map if you use this you wont get hit by cars" he then began to insult my for being from england and how england is shit. i find this to be a racist remark.

Evidence:
although i dont have any screen shots there where many people on one that seems trust worthy, reliable and a good rp'er was Gunfish

Messages In This Thread
Fox - by Zurgg - 08-30-2011, 10:04 PM
RE: Fox - by The Crack Fox - 08-30-2011, 10:14 PM
RE: Fox - by Sniperwolf - 08-30-2011, 10:21 PM
RE: Fox - by Zurgg - 08-30-2011, 10:24 PM
RE: Fox - by The Crack Fox - 08-30-2011, 10:25 PM
RE: Fox - by coolbranx - 08-31-2011, 07:01 AM
RE: Fox - by Killjoy - 08-31-2011, 07:11 AM