Unban request on MrGorzia53
Your name: MrGorzia53

Your ban ID: 56346

Banned by: [FL] Doctor_Enzyme

Reason: Random Raiding Teammates

Involved: RedHand, Rambo1111? and jngdjfr ( dunno his name xD )

Why we should unban you: I called the police for a black windows on a Villas, with gates opened and the garden's door too. After 2 minutes, I got an answer from from Enzyme: Why can't do anything for suspiciousness. So, I called him back, but he didn't answer. After 2 minutes, I resquested back the police and I said: I take care then, but any other answers after 2 minutes. So, I tried the keypad on the Mailbox, and it was no code ( As I was knowing at that time ) , so I went in, and I opened the door, who it was unlocked, like all the other doors in the house, so when I got in the last room I went in, I saw a tons of contrabands ! 5 Drug Labs, 2 Printers. So I took out my USP.45, and I destroyed it all. When I went out of the house to go away, it was the Police Sergeant, Mr. RedHand. He arrested me for "Getting a gun out". After I get released from the jails, I saw in OOC mr. Rambo typing; Why I have a Search Warrant ? Red answered him " Contra In your house". So I PMed Rambo tolding him that it was me who destroyed the contra. on his house, ( Actually I was banned from the OOC ). So, I came back in town, try to found him to give him back the money of the contra., I was knowing that I broke the rules when I saw him Corleones. At that time, Enzyme TPed me, Rambo had talk, I get banned 2 days. 

The thing is that I tried to bought back my fault, but I didn't have the time to.

EDIT: Enzyme, I know that " The Rules are the rules" , but maybe have a little more "comprehension" on player, and maybe know more their story ? 

Little suggestion like that.. 

Messages In This Thread
Unban request on MrGorzia53 - by MrGorzia53 - 12-02-2014, 01:42 AM
RE: Unban request on MrGorzia53 - by Enzyme - 12-02-2014, 01:51 AM
RE: Unban request on MrGorzia53 - by MrGorzia53 - 12-02-2014, 02:59 AM
RE: Unban request on MrGorzia53 - by Enzyme - 12-02-2014, 08:18 PM