A Genuine Plead for a possible Reduce
Your name: Zeyon

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:0:8668318

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: Homophobia

Involved: SMEX (I think he wrongfully attempted to raid me)

Why we should unban you: A bit of a lenghty read, appologies.

So..

I know some people might take the word "F*G" into offense as some people tend to relate it to homosexual people. Personally I use it alot, in the context other than homosexuality. I use it as a comparison to words such as "dumb" or "idiot" and such. Then I got banned, and Yes, I understand I got banned since people, as I said, find it in context as something negative about specifically homosexuals. I accepted my bad, I thought it would be 1-3 days and I would've gladly accepted that. But I was kinda shocked when I saw I was banned for an entire week.

One Week.

Isn't that a bit harsh? I'm not a homophobic man. I vocally support homosexuals. I have nothing against them. Not even the slightest.

But please bear in mind I don't think it's justified to say I was the only one doing something wrongly that day. Keep reading below.

I was playing as President. Thought it would be a good opportunity to have a good night with RP. Everything was fine until, literally, 10 minutes after I had become president, that I saw 2 armed rebels in my office with AK47s. Naturally I ordered my guard to kill them. Seems kinda strange they decided to raid me so soon after I had taken office.
Now keep in mind I had very liberal laws. Such as weed was legal, no one was banned, it was free to sell weapons if you had a permit to do so.
So I talked to their leader, SMEX, about a reason why they raided and that he needed to keep them in check, since I refrain from banning groups.

Later on, he and his rebels proceeded to raid me over and over. With the reason that, as I understood, I killed the rebels earlier. They didn't even had a legitimate reason to attempt to kill me.

I dont even know if this thread is even acceptable, but even so, I just wanted to see if there's even a small chance of being given a reduction, since I really enjoy playing on Fearless. A week without RP would bring me down. Even if it's by 1-2 days that'd be amazing.

I understand you keep that word as blacklisted since so far, it's not a universally accepted word. In the future I will completly remove it from my vocabulary. I just wanted to say that I really am Genuinly sorry, and would really appriciate if I could be back to RPing a bit sooner than what Temar set.

Thanks.

- Zeyon

Messages In This Thread
A Genuine Plead for a possible Reduce - by Zeyon - 10-06-2014, 09:48 PM