Unban request on my friend [EX:M] Tyler
Well since you're talking about me i guess i can answer, it wasn't me being serious, whenever you cdm me and tell me ''Sorry my car has a spazm for retards'' or whatever, i take it serious. I can laugh with everyone but if you keep making jokes likes this, or just tie'ing me up because u don't like me, it's not my problem then.

I never deleted parts of myself rulebreaking, every video i cut, is because of the length of it, i never tried to get you banned because i hate you, you just ask for it, you got way too much hours to break nlr, telling i killed for weapons is not a fact, i never said something like this.

I also didn't want you permanent banned, nor make a ban request on you, i thought you would understand it after 1 ban, but you kept going so i had to give you more of them, not even small ones. Someone with so much hours should understand that if i get you once, i will keep getting you whenever you try something.

Good luck, next time just mention my name.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban request on my friend [EX:M] Tyler - by [FL:RP] Ouass - 10-01-2014, 07:22 PM