Unban Request - Rawwzkii
You clearly said "Fuck you" to me after you walked eaway from me when I spoke with you. Your were displaying an attitude-problem from when you started with your PMs, and the "fuck you" was a part of that. You might blame you said something wrong and that english is your second language, but facts are that you were PMing me multiple times because I was "ignoring @", and when I came to talk to you to confront what you said you simply walked away from me and said you were done and said "fuck you" when I continued to talk.

There's no excuse for that, and you said what you said. The situation would be different if you didn't say "fuck you" and only sent your PMs, or that you only said "fuck you" and not the PMs. Your attitude at a whole was disrespective and you simply walked away from me when I confronted you as an admin.

Quote:As I said, why would I ever say "*** you" that's like insult which almost is insta ban.? That would just be extremely dumb, o w/e.
People say and do dumb stuff all the time that leads into direct bans, so it's not a valid reason as to why you didn't mean to say that.

You got banned for something I'd have banned someone else for aswell. You broke a rule, and you've simply broken too many on your time on FL. Your ban history is more than severe, and you knew you'd reach your end on FL one day.
I'm far from convinced this was an accident where you didn't mean any of it, and the ban will stand as it does.

I'll deny this UBR this time, and I look forward to your second UBR. I'll then re-consider your case and see if I won't give you a last chance after that.

Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - Rawwzkii - by Rawwzkii - 09-20-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: Unban Request - Rawwzkii - by Enzyme - 09-20-2014, 09:36 PM
RE: Unban Request - Rawwzkii - by Rawwzkii - 09-20-2014, 10:00 PM
RE: Unban Request - Rawwzkii - by Enzyme - 09-20-2014, 11:06 PM