Unban request Patt (in extension Shanze)
Ok, I am going to explain everything very clearly one last time.

The reason why I went up the elevator in the first place was because I wanted to tell the president that the lobby defense is so bad and that anyone could have just went up the elevator randomly.(As I did) This is a picture of the lobby and how unprotected it was. http://i.imgur.com/vGrotnv.jpg As you can see anyone could have just went up the elevator, there was no fence there was no one guarding it or anything like that.

A few seconds when I'm the elevator I get shoot at from under the elevator, and I didn't know what the reason was but surely as a government official you do NOT shoot your gun unless shot at, and I didn't shoot or intend to shoot anyone.

You seem to be ignoring the fact that I've stated so many times and please understand me this time. "Non-officials are not allowed to pass the Nexus desk, if you do, you may be arrested or shot if identified as hostile.” That is a LAW not a RULE, the difference is that IF I break a LAW I get arrested for it (IC) and IF I break a RULE then I get banned/ blacklisted for it (OOC)

Again I would like to point out that you did NOT have a valid reason to shot me even if the president told you to is still not a valid reason to kill someone who trespassed. Even if you think that I might have guns (Which I didn't) you don't shoot me unless I shoot you, and that is because you are working with the government and just because I trespassed doesn't mean I get shoot dead, it means that I should've gotten arrested.

I was not identified as hostile cause I was NOT armed however I did trespass and all you could have done is just point your gun at me and put me under FearRP and I couldn't have done anything but listen to what you say and I could have just got cuffed and arrested but not shoot to death. all I can see or say here that you guys were only trigger happy.

Now please can you just accept the fact that you broke a rule?(This is your 9th ban after all) the ban has expired like 7 days ago anyways.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban request Patt (in extension Shanze) - by Nyander - 09-19-2014, 06:40 AM