Unban request Patt (in extension Shanze)
If I had guns before the recording then It'll show up in the logs and I didn't, trust me I didn't want to raid the president. Also I didn't break a RULE I broke a LAW and if I break a law I get arrested not shot to death. You can only shoot me if I had a gun.

This is something not related to the UBR but its something that you should understand :

It is a Smi-Serious server and its goal is to make a great RP experience to the players, people want the RP to feel like something real... and in real life a cop or any goverment official WILL NOT shot at unarmed citizens even if they have suspicion to believe that they might carry guns however he does arrest them. and in another real life situation a person would only refer to a gun when it is the last resort.

I don't know if you could tell but the server admins and mods support more PassiveRP than AggressiveRP just because you have a good reason to kill someone(Which you didn't) doesn't mean you HAVE to.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban request Patt (in extension Shanze) - by Nyander - 09-18-2014, 01:16 PM