Banned for another Account? I need a answer. Approved, or Denied?
Sad 
Your name: [SFG] Im-Beast_123

Your ban ID: 53155

Banned by: Console

Reason: Double accounting to avoid ban.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: (If this is accepted, you can shorten my ban rather then unbaning me if you want) You should unban me because i was banned before last Christmas. So this mobrning i wanted to play CityRP. But it said that i was banned. So i made a new account, Not to troll, Not to hack, But to have fun like i used to. I really want to be unbaned and i think i should be unbaned because i matured up, and ive been waiting and waiting to be unbaned. I had another account to use. So i did use it. Then i downloaded all the stuff that needed to be downloaded i joined the server, it was sending client info, Then a second later i was banned again. I was really disappointed of myself that i got banned again. I wont to be unbaned or even the ban shorter. I broke the rules along time ago, so I wouldnt know that making another account would get me banned again. That's why i deserve another chance. Rules has changed since ive played. I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT THIS WILL BE MY FIRST AND LAST WARNING OF "BREAKING THE RULES"
I do not think i broke a rule because i waited almost 2 years to make another account.

Messages In This Thread
Banned for another Account? I need a answer. Approved, or Denied? - by Im awesome! - 09-01-2014, 09:06 AM
RE: Banned for another Account? - by khaitam2001 - 09-01-2014, 03:33 PM
RE: Banned for another Account? - by Im awesome! - 09-01-2014, 06:03 PM
RE: Banned for another Account? - by Enzyme - 09-01-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: Banned for another Account? - by Im awesome! - 09-01-2014, 10:00 PM