[FL:RP] Rivahl - Unban Request - Kpred
Your name: [FL:RP] Rivahl

Your ban ID: 53096

Banned by: [FL] Kpred

Reason: Reconnecting to get his car back.

Involved: Kpred

Why we should unban you: So I had a head on collision with a BMW, while I was driving my Hummer just in front of Tides Hotel. I re-spawned, ran over to the BP to look from a distance and as I was running my game went to the Fearless loading screen.

When I re-joined Kpred brought me aside and asked me why I reconnected and spawned my car in again. I told him that it was the fact that I had 2 server info lists open set on join server when player slot is available, as I was trying to connect to the server for a long time prior to this as it was quite full.

He said that "even though it wasn't on purpose its still against the rules"
I totally understand that but..
I said "are you kidding me?" and "seriously?" because I didn't want a ban for something I hadn't intentionally done. He responded by saying, "I was going to blacklist you, but not with an attitude like that" May I ask? How in anyway is that a bad attitude? I didn't insult you in any way. Literally what I have quoted are the only 2 things I had said for you to question my attitude. I wish to be blacklisted and my ban removed from my record also. Thank you.

These aren't the exact quotes, I can only go from what I remember, but if you have a problem Kpred screenshot the log or console to make sure the case is fair.

Messages In This Thread
[FL:RP] Rivahl - Unban Request - Kpred - by Ryvuhl - 08-30-2014, 08:52 PM