3 Molotovs and a random tranq in 15min
(08-05-2011, 08:10 PM)Hiippie Wrote: hmm i throwd a moltov in the shop.. not my fault the Roof is burning and you guys Random banned me from the Store and the gundealer syas to me " i kill you " and i just spanwd as gundealer and you say *** off for what Reason !! just becouse we raided you one freaking time you just want me banned perm becouse this is my last chance.. ad now i see you burned my shop down randamly and knocked on our doors abd just annoying us JUST BECOUSE me Toxic and Gambit Raided you and now you are Angry.. STOP WHINING AND PLAY THE freaking GAME... that Evidence dont proff anything.. and it isnt NLR!! i just got Arrested. Rememebre and i tryed to tranq you then you killed me and if i read the rules " Shoot ing the last way you can go " hmm you could give me a warning and you dont even got Tranq i know i dot got some proff but you are just the WORLD BIGGEST WHINER i ever seen becouse of a single freaking raid..

Jesus christ mate, learn to spell fucking english or think before you type Wink. Of what sense I can make of the reply you just typed ( Which is not much) Is that you state I want you banned for some other reasons then what I posted. I want you banned because you threw molotovs and shot me with tranq. Also I never state in my thread that you broke NLR. And also you typed in chat that it was not allowed to put out the fire because it was on the roof, thereby stating that you threw it on purpose. I got multiple witnesses + the logs should proof as a worthy offense against minges like you Wink

EDIT: You were never banned from the store.
Paul Boehm
305.Pio Realism Unit
Red Orchestra

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 Molotovs and a random tranq in 15min - by Bokoen - 08-05-2011, 08:18 PM