Ban Request on Piemaster69 Fagalo & Azuk
Let me clarify, i was being detained For "assualt and a weapon" I did have a weapon, but never tried to assault anyone. I quickly put it away after Accidently taking it ut. YEs I know this is still a reason to arrest.

I then Missunderstood and though he said get in the truck when he said stand by the truck. so he sthought I was breaking fear rp. Then as I was standing against the truck i kept turnng around and lookin at the. But i didn't leave the truck side until I noticed there guns were on there side. I thought, Heres my chance, there guns aren't pointed at me. So i bolted to the car in an attempt to escape. i did not realize this was breeaking fear rp, So if it was, that is my mistake.. I also apologized to black for the incedent.

i understand I have a b ig ban record. When I was young i was a bad player. Now I have gained more knowledge about rp. I even have 1 rp point. i am very sorry for this incident. I would understand a blacklist. But i really hope i do not get banned. THis was a mistake and i am sorry.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request on Piemaster69 Fagalo & Azuk - by piemaster - 08-15-2014, 03:16 AM