Unban Request Alejandro
Your name: (Steam friends name)
[FL:RP] Alejandro
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)
[FL] Floodify
Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)
Massive hydralic abuse
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)
My brother Conway Twitty
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I just came home from being at my dads for 2 days, and then I saw the ban. I was in no way intending to rulebreak when doing this, and I'm deeply sorry for doing this, the only thing I ask is a shortened ban. I've been a member since August 2012, I've played on the server for 1237 hours and racked up 22 RP Points. I've had a couple of small bans over these 2 years I've been playing Fearless, but they were minor and I understand why I got those bans. My last ban was in April 2013, and I have done my absolute best to not break rules since. I've made a lot of friends on this server, and I've always been nice to other players and respected everyone on the server. I only ask for a chance to prove myself that I can be a good player and never do such a thing again. A long blacklist from the toolgun and a shortened ban is the only thing I ask for, and I'm deeply sorry that I did what I did.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request Alejandro - by Alejandro - 08-04-2014, 08:18 PM
RE: Unban Request Alejandro - by Fultz - 08-04-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: Unban Request Alejandro - by Alejandro - 08-04-2014, 10:14 PM
RE: Unban Request Alejandro - by Faustie - 08-04-2014, 11:32 PM
RE: Unban Request Alejandro - by Floodify - 08-05-2014, 03:45 PM