Unban Request: Vaqxination
Your name: Vaqxination

Your ban ID: 11206

Banned by: [FL] Killjoy

Reason: Circumventing a permanent suspension

Involved: Fearless Community

Why we should unban you:

To start off, I would just like to express my gratitude to the current and former administration staff of Fearless for giving me a chance to write this up. I have been suspended for over 3 years now. So here I am writing up my second official appeal request. Originally, my suspension was lifted for about 5-6 hours, and was suspended again by Killjoy for “circumventing a permanent suspension”. I don’t believe the actual suspension was a fair suspension. Stepping away from that, a lot of people think of me as being an infamous person; I was an infamous person, but I have truly changed over the years. I have distinguished any relation of myself with any past communities that I have participated with; a long time ago.

Referring to my point before the suspension by Killjoy, I was successfully unbanned with an agreement with Faustie and SoulRipper, that I would be put on a probationary watch for a good amount of time. However, this abruptly came to an end when I was suspended completely out of the blue, for “circumventing a permanent suspension”. Which I believe, was unfair.

To close off my appeal, please understand that I am very grateful for being given a chance to write this appeal by the administration staff; as well as the community.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request: Vaqxination - by wweee2345 - 07-26-2014, 03:37 AM
RE: Unban Request: Vaqxination - by Fultz - 07-26-2014, 04:35 PM
RE: Unban Request: Vaqxination - by Enzyme - 07-26-2014, 05:49 PM
RE: Unban Request: Vaqxination - by wweee2345 - 07-26-2014, 09:54 PM
RE: Unban Request: Vaqxination - by SoulRipper - 07-29-2014, 10:51 AM