Ban Request on [BB][F.I][FFG]BlackDog
Quote:1. You were initialy being looked for due to you blowing a red light, driving over a sidewalk, and crashing into the burgerking, literaly seconds after you arrived at your car after i had told you your car was improperly parked and wanted you to correct it before I had to impound it.

Everybody runs red lights. You cannot be serious. And I was going to park in Burger King, before I decided I wanted to show my friend a boat I had made at the lake. What you're saying: "you weren't driving to my standard". People drive up sidewalks all the time. People run red lights all the time. People crash all the time. Your argument is heavily flawed.

Quote:2.I put out an APB on your vehicle and you after you quickley got into the car and sped away doing the noted above actions.

I "sped" away, out of the city. Which you have just confirmed you saw. Therefore, when I was walking back toward the lake, behind you, how did I manage to lose my car, change my skin, and travel backwards into the city without you seeing me?

You also just confirmed you put the "APB" out on my vehicle, not me. So how identify me without the suspects car (which was crashed at the lake at the time)?

Quote:While on a footpatrol no more than 5 minutes after in the tunnel to the hospital i found you on foot, and proceeded to detain you not for the punch, but because we were already looking for you, i proceeded to get a warrant for your arrest and you were arrested.

Like I said before, I had moved my car and driven out of the city with a friend. This is what you said:

[Image: hl2_2014_07_06_20_14_10_19.png]

The logs can show I did that almost immediately after this message, and proceeded to crash into a tree "a couple of minutes later".

Quote:You claiming "I died so its NLR" means nothing to anyone but staff due to the fact normal players cannot actualy tell if this is true or not.

For all anyone knows you were lieing to avoid being arrested, but again this cannot be proven by a normal player due to us not being able to see any log records.

Absolutely correct, yet you didn't allow me to call for an administrator. But quite happily referred me to @ whilst I was in jail.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request on [BB][F.I][FFG]BlackDog - by Small Bear - 07-06-2014, 07:23 PM