[DEBATE] New Clan Rules/Regulations
I agree that it takes care of some issues in relation to the commanders just sitting away in some doomfort and doing nothing, but at the same time we'll see problems in which groups will just be fully-armed with tranqs, and that'll end a clan war without much gunplay or true tactics being used by every group.
As for the usage of attacks in the city: Would it be possible to limit the city for storefront usage and possibly the usage of molotovs and some gunplay against storefronts? I believe I mentioned in the chat last night that all "crossfire" against civlians who are not directly involved in the clan affairs[including buying/selling items at a clans store] that they must be reimbursed by the clan who caused the attacks, and when this does occur, the government is allowed to intervene into the clan war.

Which reminds me... If the government captures and arrests members of another clan for attacking other users, and the other clan bribes off the government to unarrest the other clan members so the other clan can capture people like leaders and such... Would this account as an attack on the city?
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [DEBATE] New Clan Rules/Regulations - by User 12049 - 06-25-2014, 07:42 AM
RE: [DEBATE] New Clan Rules/Regulations - by Joey Skylynx - 06-26-2014, 01:38 AM