Music - Schoolproject
I am Male and I am 23 yeras old.

1. I listen to all kinds of music. I live by the motto "There's no such thing as bad music, only bad songs".
Meaning: Within every type of genre, there is a good song. Everything from country, classical, punk, rock, electronic, rap, hip hop, opera, you name it.

2. Depends. Music in games and/or movies/shows, every day. If music i put on myself, every other day. Used to listen to music all the time when I was younger.

3. I use Spotify or Youtube for the songs I can't find on Spotify.

4. Music has always been a form of happiness or simply to escape the bad things in my life. If I am sad,I try to cheer myself up with music, OR I drown myself in songs containing the same situation i am in. It can go either way, but it helps.

5. The importance of a song is mainly a good beat, a good lyric, the voice of the singer, the melody of the song or a meaningfull song. Good lyric and meaningfull is not the same thing. A rapper singing about a stone in the garden can be good lyrics if done correctly, but does not mean its meaningfull. A song with only a beat by itself, can be a good song, hence why i like classical and dubstep. The differences in songs are wide and many, and makes it rather impossible to explain why you like a song, and what is important with that song. There's all them little things you don't even think about.

Hope that helps your report. Good luck.

Messages In This Thread
Music - Schoolproject - by Warthog - 06-02-2014, 02:54 PM
RE: Music - Schoolproject - by Feffe - 06-02-2014, 04:27 PM
RE: Music - Schoolproject - by Jan - 06-03-2014, 10:35 AM
RE: Music - Schoolproject - by Barkles - 06-03-2014, 11:35 AM
RE: Music - Schoolproject - by Warthog - 06-03-2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Music - Schoolproject - by Von Tempski - 06-03-2014, 02:07 PM