Unban Request
Ok, firstly, he is lieing. What was happening, the BMD (twist3d matrix) and me, were together, I was rebel, you were a rebel leader. Anyways, I was with the bmd, and you came in, you diddnt want to buy ANYTHING. You never asked to buy anything, you just got there, and he opened his backroom witch had weed, and you ran strait in there, and I did to watching you cause bmd was my friend, anyways, you went back there, we waited like 20 seconds cause I was stuck, and when I finally saw, there were 3 chairs back there. Your chairs. You used those to get into my base, and when I did it to, you were in there and stole ALL my weed, and my money from my contraband. I took out my shotgun, and tried to kill you cause you wouldnt come out cause it was my home, and you sat on my contra instead saying "haha cant kill me now" so I shot the contra and killed you, 5 seconds later you demoted me. later, you and the bmd were raiding my house, (bmd is innocent just so you know we got it covered with eachother) and you saw me, you used a chair to get back into my room, I got into my room and shot you again, then after I killed you a SECOND time the admin came to us, got you, then banned you. End of story, admins, this man is not innocent one bit, but it is for you to decide.
[Image: Brapierwit2%20Alt%20Signature.png]
Always do what you are afraid to do -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by HahA_MUG_SHOT - 05-22-2014, 09:42 PM
RE: Unban Request - by brapierwit2 - 05-22-2014, 11:38 PM
RE: Unban Request - by HahA_MUG_SHOT - 05-22-2014, 11:43 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Fultz - 05-23-2014, 02:29 PM
RE: Unban Request - by brapierwit2 - 05-23-2014, 10:36 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Fultz - 05-25-2014, 10:55 PM