UnBlacklist - Physgun | Toolgun | Entities/Props
It was all by accident, believe me, I left the mouse and everything, just because they did all the time did not know what he was doing. The person who was next to me could take with my proppush and not led. Because the moment this happened, I had no one beside me. And yes, I am innocent of the blacklist. Because it was all without even trying. Believe me. And Zeds understand they are friends of the player who gave me ban, but you have to go on talk it, you have to believe more or less what I say. Know that your labor is Naham basically easy but believe me understand the situation of the game to constantly go down. I think if it was you would get a bit annoying. To me it was to the point of a mouse from 75 euros here in Portugal, that gave and gave in the blacklist, please withdraw was all unwittingly, and has said will not happen again. For even so I have nothing to build inside the servers. Thank you in advance
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
[Image: P6Ig9Cb.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: UnBlacklist - Physgun | Toolgun | Entities/Props - by ProSworD - 04-21-2014, 07:59 PM