Abuse As SRU [Random Arrest]
As you are fully aware Enzyme, down to the right side were the Slums. That place was basically a small vantage stakeout to check on their activity and make sure the hostillity is as low as possible.

This guy comes up and thinks I'm afk most likely and starts crouching and jumping in front of me and my sides, I took it IC and assumed the guy was mentally unstable hence the 'Run' statement. The first one was plain and without the need to pull a tazer. His response was disrespectful and he tossed an insult or two therefore I pulled the Tazer as a way to intimidate myself. He started threatening and pushed for more insults therefore I arrested him.

Second time was on the opposite corner of the Nexus, he just got unarrested from the first time and went passed me saying something on the grounds of "Fucking incompetent and retarded cop", I tazed and handcuffed him for a second arrest. He woke up and continued his insults and threats saying he will demote me etc.

Unfortunately I have no proof to backup my claims due to him using a microphone and I am not sure how /much/ my word is worth anymore. If I'd have random arrested him I would have been accused by many other people too for doing it, yet he was the only one.

Edit: Right, if you don't believe him using the mick during the whole situation check the logs. There isn't a single text statement typed by him in IC or OOC chat, well a few in OOC complaining of 'Random Arrest'.

Thank you.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.

Messages In This Thread
Abuse As SRU [Random Arrest] - by OztinCloud - 04-06-2014, 02:44 AM
RE: Abuse As SRU [Random Arrest] - by Enzyme - 04-06-2014, 05:19 AM
RE: Abuse As SRU [Random Arrest] - by Ruxandra - 04-06-2014, 07:48 AM
RE: Abuse As SRU [Random Arrest] - by Infernaw - 04-06-2014, 08:47 AM
RE: Abuse As SRU [Random Arrest] - by Ruxandra - 04-06-2014, 09:07 AM
RE: Abuse As SRU [Random Arrest] - by Infernaw - 04-06-2014, 09:52 AM