Abuse As SRU [Random Arrest]
Name of player: Disorder

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15331114

Time in GMT: 9:52 GMT 5:52 EST

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Summary: I walked by Disorder as an SRU officer and crouched next to him playing with him saying "What's up" and all and i was being fun. When he/she had told me to 'Run' Three times [Image: bFsOmdm.jpg] [Image: 8m19BGw.jpg] After i didn't i was tazed and jailed for 'Disrespecting and threatening an SRU officer' I was mad, so when i got out of jail i was walking back to my car down the street and as i passed him i used voice chat to say, and i was also fairly pissed off at this time "I hope you enjoy reading the fucking ban report i'm posting" The language was vulgar and unnecessary but what's said is said. After i had walked by him saying that he pulled his tazer out once and chased me shortly down the street where he tazed me again and a he was cuffing me he was hit by a car, where i can explain to several other witnesses that he was abusing the tazer and arresting me for no reason and they could all see it, he proceeded to get another fake arrest warrant after he was revived by a paramedic and got me jailed once again. [Image: tJgEdIO.jpg] [Image: 1lrqKpM.jpg]

Evidence: Evidence is incuded in the text, i hope you don't mind.i tried to provide evidence based on how i was explaining my situation Thank you for your time.

Messages In This Thread
Abuse As SRU [Random Arrest] - by OztinCloud - 04-06-2014, 02:44 AM
RE: Abuse As SRU [Random Arrest] - by Enzyme - 04-06-2014, 05:19 AM
RE: Abuse As SRU [Random Arrest] - by Ruxandra - 04-06-2014, 07:48 AM
RE: Abuse As SRU [Random Arrest] - by Infernaw - 04-06-2014, 08:47 AM
RE: Abuse As SRU [Random Arrest] - by Ruxandra - 04-06-2014, 09:07 AM
RE: Abuse As SRU [Random Arrest] - by Infernaw - 04-06-2014, 09:52 AM